ComCapital Warranty / Return Policy
1. This policy may not be altered
or amended in any manner, and buyer by accepting delivery of the goods
described herein accepts and agrees to abide by the terms and conditions
2. The ownership of all products
shipped and sold from ComCapital, Inc, ("ComCapital") remains
with ComCapital until all payments from the customer are cleared through
3. CPU's have a 30 day functional
4. No warranty for physically damaged
items, which have cracks, missing pins, or burn marks. Any items damaged
by the power surges, floods, brown-outs, black-outs, or other natural
disasters are not covered by the warranty.
5. All other items carry manufacturer's
warranty within 1 year.
6. Any products found to be
abused, misshandled, modified, or altered; all warranties will be voided.
7. Removal of warranty sticker
or serial # voids all warranties and will not be accepted in return.
8. The warranty date begins
on the original invoice date, and must be related to warranty sticker
9. The items warrantied must
be received by our RMA department before the last day of the warranty
period for warranty replacement;
10. If a replacement is not available,
ComCapital reserves the right to replace with similar products of equal
or greater value based on our purchase costs. ComCapital also has the
right to repair the products.
11. Warranty void without receipt.
12. Other than the aforement limited
manufacturer's warranty, there are no warranties, expressed or implied,
which extend beyond the description of the face hereof, including any
warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and merchantability.
13. All products, after warranty
period, may be repaired with a reasonable service charge, provided that
the product is repairable.
14. ComCapital accepts no liability
with respect to any software or data contained in any product or part
sold by or returned to ComCapital.
1. All refunds must be accompained
by the original receipt.
2. All refund items must be in
original, resealable condition, with all the original packing, manuals,
3. All refunds will be credited
at current market price and is subject to a 15% restocking fee.
4. All returns must be within
10 days, no credit or refund past 10 days.
5. No credit or refund on special
order items, labor, freight, insurance, or customs.
6. All returns must be shipped
freight prepaid by the customer. Furthermore, the customer is expected
to insure all items being shipped back. ComCapital is not responsible
for any losses or damaged for such equipment.
7. Software sales are final.
ComCapital will not accept any returns on software.
8. All refunds or credits will
either be placed back on the Purchaser's credit card, or in the form of
company check. Up to 10 business days may be required for refund.
ComCapital will not be responsible for any errors displayed on this
webpage and reserves the right to make changes to the enclosed material
without notice. Please call to check the accuracy of the prices shown
before you make a purchase. Any errors that are found on the webpage,
please let us know at: Webmaster@comcapital.com